These are a deliciously healthy snack in less then 15 minutes! So simple to make and your kids will love them. Our kids eat them by the handful (us too!).
Our “secret” ingredient is the capers! Brighten them up with a fresh squeeze of lemon. Brussels Sprouts are also great for detoxing, fighting inflammation and are high in antioxidants, vitamins C, E, and A, as well as the mineral manganese.
Eat the rainbow and get these gorgeous veggies in your diet.
Thank you Go Raw for featuring our recipe!! https://www.goraw.com/recipes/lunch/brussels-sprout-chips
*use organic when possible
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts (shaved)
- ½ cup Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ cup Capers
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) or Coconut Oil
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Sprinkle of Turmeric (optional)
- Squirt of lemon
- Serves 3
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F
- Cut the bottoms off of the Brussels Sprouts and peel apart the leafy parts
- On a cooking sheet lined with tin foil, grease with EVOO or coconut oil and arrange the Brussels sprout leaves evenly on the sheet
- Toss on some capers and Go Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds and drizzle with EVOO, coating evenly
- Sprinkle on Himalayan Sea Salt, pepper and turmeric
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges are golden brown and crisp. Squirt a small amount of fresh lemon juice. Serve!
With gratitude & love,
Christine and Stephanie